Google

Monday, September 24, 2007

References...

....damn references. I never realised how much I needed to them until now! I still have hope, my girlfriend is helping so much. She has asked a friend to see if she can land me a job, I'll find out tomorrow so I'm keeping fingers crossed. I'm running low on money and resources so I do need to have a job quick.

Aside from that I'm just trying to work things out in my head, why did I act so stupid? I do remember how it was there though, 60+ staff and a lot of bitching (the guys were as bad, even worse,then the girls). Not everyone was like that, there were some very nice people to work with...there was just too many that passed bad comments and spent their time discussing the lives of others. It would be all smiles between them but it was cutting remarks and nastiness behind peoples backs, soap operas often sprang to mind while working there. You know its bad when you get hope and you already dread going to work the next day.

Well I'll try and post more often (I'm doing terrible at this whole blogging thing so far!)


One last thing, while browsing through YouTube like a zombie in the early hours I came across a video about Net Neutrality. Make up your own mind :

No comments: