Google

Thursday, September 13, 2007

A chance...

Had a shock phone call earlier....my friends sister, named Optimist from here on, told me that that the employers called her to say they wanted to see me at 10.30 tomorrow at work. That means I have to face the very people I took the money from...this does worry me...after working with them for two years I think that they won't have taken to this new well, especially the colleagues I worked closest to. I have to 'check in' with them so they can tell the boss I'm there. Then on the upper floor I have to walk past everyone I worked with I don't know if I worried more then I am ashamed. Though I did a bad thing so I have to face up to it. Then just me and the employers in their office, these aren't the sort of people you want to get on the wrong side of, and I know that I need to be prepared for whats coming.

On the money side I have made £1300 cash through selling everything and a help from a few friends (if you ever read this THANK YOU), I still have £600 worth of stuff being held in a exchange shop at the moment. Every time I go in to this place they never have enough cash to give me "err...come back tomorrow"...I don't have that long!!! They might not be able to give me the money until Saturday you see. I did speak with one of the employers tonight and explained how much cash I had at the moment and what I intended to get with a loan through someone close as well as my own applications. Even though the conversation was less then friendly on Monday (deserved though) he seemed to understand the situation and gave me until Tuesday...perfect!...just the time I needed to get the rest of the money.


No comments: